Monday, November 22, 2010

I Only Made Three of these....

...the rest were made by some fellow ROCKING crafters in the Advent Calendar Block Swap . Eleven fellow stitchers making twelve 3.5" blocks for two assigned days and our own 25th day. I decided to make mine into little ornaments....

...that will hang off of these buttons.
The dino buttons are from when the boy was....
a boy.
They're Christmasy aren't they?!
I have no idea why I bought the other buttons but now I do!
So I'm chugging along on it....hope to show you soon.
~d





6 comments:

  1. That's a great idea to turn them into ornaments! I can't wait to see it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea! And what a fun assortment of buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the next instalment of these. Tell me, when do you decorate for Christmas, because don't you have 'Thanks giving' in December??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, Dee! Love this idea, you're so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh so christmassy..I love them all!!
    Em xxxxx

    ReplyDelete