Thursday, February 3, 2011

Round 9 of the Old Red Barn Quilt Along....Together at Last!:)

That's right...all the steps (links) for Round 9,
Variations on a Theme: Ticker Tapes
all on one post!
Post #1- Declaring the Theme!
Post #2- Supplies
Post #3- Cutting time
Post #4- Samples
Post #5- Samples Continued
Post #6- Sewing on the Scraps
Post #7- Quilting Examples
Post #8- Sewing the quadrants together
Don't forget....we want to see your lovely creations so make sure you post on the ORBC flickr page!!

Ciao
~d









5 comments:

  1. Very cool. I have scraps from a jelly roll that I want to make a small ticker tape quilt. I love that I can find all the steps in one post from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This was a really fun round! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is wonderful. I'll change my links on my blog to this page. Thanks, Dee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was an excellent series! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally missed this one, but I'm serving it to try after the frames!

    ReplyDelete