Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Blog Post from H@@L

I have been at this for FOUR hours! Photos, commentary, links...on dial up! All of it disappeared, Phoof! Just won't work...so here is the abbreviated version of ...

Birthdays+Easter+Sewing+Yardwork=Busy!


Gooey birthday cookie for hubby.

Visit at the parents place...
Gooey birthday coconut cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies for the boy.

The boy and his girl counting their egg hunt loot! Thanks grandparents!!

Quickie tripod made by dad. Post-it note shade + pine bark mulch prop=family photo. I need a copy...

...but I got this!:)

The girl spent her birthday at Faerie Glen on the Isle of Skye in Scotland. So jealous!

Sewing completed...

Bitty Block Bee 3.5" blocks for Marilyn...her theme was Bees!

Hoop Up! swap piece for Leila...her town...little did I know she can see this from her window!

Embroidery just for fun photographed at work in a drawer full of cottons...I want that drawer!!!

More scrap busting and a new phone. Had the old one for 8 years, hope it doesn't take that long to learn how to use this one!

Secret project finished!;)


Some lovelies received....top piece by Jo, bottom by Sooz....I heart you both ladies!:)

Next project staring at me....

...and this one. Wonder which one will be first?


~d

ps...sorry no links....I need a nap!




























1 comment:

  1. Well, you have been busy cooking, eating, hunting, sewing and receiving.... lucky old you

    ReplyDelete